Thursday, February 5, 2009

Vashta Nerada

Hi,Li'l Miss Spooky here from a loooong school vacation! Anyway,enough about me.Because,people reading the blog I owe you a CONGRAGULATIONS!!! The congragultions over there is because I am going to let Doctor Who fans look at my blog from time to time.Yay!!! Anyway,here's a new Docter Who villan:The Vashta Nerada. I am guessing now that the first question forming into your head (For non-Docter Who fans) what are the Vashta Nerada? If your heads are struggling to figure out the anwser,I might as well tell you.The Vashta Nerada are creatures that live in the shadows.(If you watch the episode Scilence In The Library ,I guess you would already know.) Anyway,as I was saying,they live in the shadows and if you accidently step into a place infested with them,I suggest you should take out your flashlight andstay in the light as much as possible.Unless that place has lights.Thats all the advice for staying alive if you find Vashta Nerada.Bye for now!

1 comment:

vrocampo said...

Isabella watch out! Make sure you don't have two shadows!