Thursday, June 26, 2008

All About Ghouls


Do you know what is a ghoul?If you don't,you've come to the right blog.A ghoul,can come in any kind.Actually,ghouls are sort of interesting.Ghouls are a scary sort of ghost.They look scary,but what I think is that they absorb a scary skeleton if it is a skeleton ghoul.Ghouls might look like dead people or a sort of animal.This old lady skeleton is actually a ghoul! Actually,I even nicknamed this ghoul.I call it,the Black Widow.I call it Black Widow,because it has a black cape and the only word after, that popped into my was widow.Now,I think you are getting creeped out by now,so I'm going to tell you about another type of ghoul.But there's one problem,I don't know about it!Never mind,anyway I've still got the picture.Whew! That was close.Oh,did I say one?I ment two!By the way,bye-bye!

2 comments:

vrocampo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vrocampo said...

Hi Isabella,

Wow. This is your creepiest post yet. Those pictures will give people nightmares. On the other hand they are not real. I think you should post pictures of tax and bill collectors to scare adults silly.

Love you!

Da-Da-Daddy!