Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pumpkins for halloween!


Last halloween,I went to my friends house.We took the taxi,because it was far.When we got there,since it was halloween their house was decorated to the bone.But there was one thing that that I thought that was really creative.Have you guessed?If your answer was pumpkin heads,that was the correct answer!Actually,did you know,that another word for pumpkin heads is jack-o-latern?If you didden't,now you know!Jack-o-lanterns come in many different shapes.You can ask your mum or dad to help you make them for halloween,and you can get carving ideas from the picture on the right.But the greatest part of all,is that they come in any shape you like!Actually,I saw a dracle-lantern instead of a jack-o-lantern!You can see it at the bottem of this post.Ha ha, to me it looks funny.

1 comment:

vrocampo said...

Hi sweetie,

So are you designing your pumpkin for Halloween already? I'm not sure if we can get one big enough to carve in Singapore. How about carving a Halloween squash or a loofah gourd instead?

Love,

Spooky Dad@