Wednesday, June 18, 2008

World without trees? Scary!!!


I love trees! even if they're scary like this one.Last night when I was getting ready to sleep,my mum told me all about trees and global warming.She said there's a hole in the force-field around the earth.What she means is that the poison gasses from our aircon,cars,morterbikes and even farts of cows made this hole! But most of all because bad people burn trees.Anyway,did you notice that paper comes from trees?My mum said if we waste paper,its like killing more trees! Actually,I even recycle by myself! I also use scratch-paper for my drawings,but I start to notice my plastic bags I use for recycling always gets thrown away by my father.Anyway,I can't amagine a world without trees.My mum says there will be floods and poisonus air all-over and no more favorite fruit to be eaten! Besides,how can my sister and me have a tree-house without trees? My sister likes to climb up things and so do I too! Besides,how can I enjoy the view from my bus window if there aren't any trees? I also can't wait to go to the park and have our picnic.Our whole family can climb up the trees and hang around like wild things! But how can we do that without trees? Better ask yourself later!

4 comments:

Jen Velasco said...

Hi Isabella,

This is your auntie Jennifer. Sorry I haven't visited you but your dad told me about your blog. Great stuff kiddo! Keep up the writing. I love trees too. I'm glad that you can appreciate them and also appreciate recycling and helping out Mother Nature. Gotta get on dad about that recycling.

Hugs,
Tita Jen

Unknown said...

Hey Isabella,

I am your father's colleague. I can see why your father is so proud of you. You have such good insight and English for someone you age. Keep it up. I enjoyed you article very much.

Uncle Chow Wei

Unknown said...

a great piece isabella. Like unlce chow wei i can see why your parents are very proud of you. Keep being bright & make us all proud. I too like climbing trees especially the big rain trees.

The Time Lord of Earth said...

Hey Isabella, Time Lord of Earth here! (or not) cool blog and I love the weeping Angels post. I agree with all the other comments here. Anyway, check my blog now or three days later another (fan made) season of doctor who ( Made by me) with rose is going to be on my blog. Hope you remember my blog address. If you forgot, tell me to comment the address here.
This is Zoey, by the way.