Friday, June 20, 2008

Scary Creatures


I love scary creatures! No matter how scary they are.Say,have you ever heard about a poulterguist? A poulterguist is a sort of ghost causes chaos,instruments to play by themselves and make chairs and tables fly.It is also really noisy.But the problem is, you just can't see them! Another scary animal is called a gorgon or Medusa.She or rather,it has snakes in her hair! But the scariest part is that if you look at them,you turn to stone.It also has a story,but I can't really remember it.But,seriously in real life you cannot put snakes in your hair.Another scary creature is a snake-person at least that's what I call it but my mum calls it a snake-man. But I really don't know the name of it.But trust me,you cannot look at its photo for a very long time,you might panic. It also has scales allover its face.

No comments: