Friday, June 13, 2008

Weeping angels


One time,my family turned on the computer,went on to the website youtube and we watched blink!That was when we met the weeping angel.Since then,that was always one of my dad's favorite movies!I can give the details of the weeping angels.Well they, had they actually looked like your normal stone angel.But nobody in the movie even thought to look inside.But if you want to know what's inside there are ailens inside, follow where-ever you go and when they touch you you get transported into the past or to the future!And the rules in the movie are, don't move don't look away and DON'T BLINK! Those are sure lot of rules.But I'm just telling ya,it's just from the movie!But on the left,that's a screaming angle.That's a evolved form of a weeping angel.They sort of put their hands down in a basic way to form a screaming angel!

1 comment:

vrocampo said...

Hi Isabella,

Yup. This is my favorite Dr. Who episode. I first saw this on a night flight to Hanoi in Vietnam. It was dark in the plane and I was really really spooked by the weeping angels. I don't think I blinked much during that entire flight. Thanks for posting this.

Regards,

Daddy