Thursday, June 12, 2008

Spooky Daleks


On Father's day me and my mom got a dalek the dalek was not spooky nor scary it was super scary ! It had a suit in the middle inside the suit there was a creature from your worst nightmares.But it was a good thing it was remote controlled me and my dad loved it!But I was a little sad because there wasn't any openable middle.But in the scientific part I would say the non-fiction part is that daleks do not exist and I'm not scared by them.It even had speech and a blinking blue light!On the left you can see the creature revealed from the suit.And it was hilarious making it chase after our terrified dog Prince! You can catch daleks on the tv show Docter Who!

1 comment:

vrocampo said...

Hi Isabella,

Thanks for giving me a Dalek for Father's day. I really love it. Yup, Daleks are realy scary. Thankfully when they show up Dr. Who is right behind them. He always saves the day!